Eight Things To Expect From The International 2
On Friday, August 31st, the E-Sports world will turn its attention towards Valve's Dota 2 Tournament, The International! Given we are almost one month away from it, that we know your guts can’t hold it anymore! To ease your suffering, we have compiled a list of eight things to expect from TI2.
1) Two weeks before TI2, the groups are drafted and published.
Dota fans all over the world are left in awe. Highlights:
EG and Zenith are drafted in group A
EHOME, IG, mTw, coL drafted in group B(oring)
A flaming group F composed by CLG, M5 and DK.
2) In a fan conducted interview afterwards, Zenith.Hyhy answers that his favorite food is Milk.Shockingly, EG.Maelk tweets afterwards he is not attending TI2 Lan event stating: “I told Loomis to go all American”
3) Mouseports are called as the replacement for EG.
Suddenly, forums are filled with discussions of mouz.SingSing’s streaming capabilities and competitive pub-like gaming.
At least no one argues it's in-game drawing skills though.
4) League of Legends announces its USD 100 Billion season.
Because you know: Screw competition.
5) IceFrog finally reveals himself!
GosuGamers managed to get a photo of him. Gee, he really looks like an Ice Frog!
That awkward moment... | Hi IceFrog, you look like Ice Frog
6) In the opening game, caster Tobi Wan misses first blood.
Meanwhile in world V1lat: "Oioioioioioioioioi First Blooda!!"
Tobi Time | Maybe if I stand still, no one will notice.
7) Absolute Legends lags.
For days that is!
8) Mouz vs MUFC : Loser’s Bracket game 2.
Close to its 10th comeback of the tournament, Mouseports are defending its ancient and the inevitable happens, mouz.ComeWithMe uses his signature move: Echo Slam + Blink!
Holy, that was a game winning move!
Déjà vu anyone? | Hey guys, ulti's on CD. Don't know why! Dota 2